The Scottish Express Winter timetable is currently operational. This will run until Friday 18 March 2022.
Please click on the link for Timetables and operating days, and a copy of the timetable for the following services will download:
231 Brechin – Forfar – Dundee – Glenrothes – Livingston
236 Arbroath – Dundee – Glenrothes – Livingston
258 Kirriemuir – Blairgowrie – Perth – Kinross – Livingston
262 Dundee – Cupar – Glenrothes – Kirkcaldy – Livingston
Our brand new Summer timetable is now available. The times in this timetable are valid from Monday 21 March 2022.
All timetable information is available from our website, by giving us a call on 01382 227290 and selecting option 1, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made some changes to our services for 2022.
• A new service 275 operating between Glenrothes, Cupar, Dundee, Forfar, Kirriemuir, Brechin, Stonehaven and Aberdeen.
• A new service 276 operating between Dundee, Perth, Dunblane, Stirling, Silverburn Shopping Centre and Ayr.
• A new service 277 operating between Arbroath, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Perth, Dunblane, Stirling and Callander.
• Services to Livingston are amended after the Forth Road Bridge to serve Kirkliston in both directions. A NEW stop is added at Kirkliston Station Road at Library. This removes the bottlenecks of the Newbridge roundabout and the Queensferry Crossing approach (services 231, 236, 258, 262)
• A NEW stop is added at Carnoustie Carlogie Road at Spencer Crescent footpath (services 222, 226, 228, 236, 252)
• A NEW stop is added at Barry Downs Holiday Park (services 222, 226, 228, 236, 252)
• A NEW stop is added at Ferry Road at Grange Road (services 222, 226, 228, 236, 252)
• A NEW stop is added at Dalhousie Road at Guthrie Terrace (Esso Garage) (services 222, 226, 228, 236, 252)
• A NEW stop is added at A90 Dundee Forfar Road JET Garage (services 231, 248, 253)
• A NEW stop is added at A85 Dalmally Hotel (services 222, 248, 266)
• A NEW stop is added at A85 Connel at A828 junction (services 222, 248, 266)
• A NEW stop is added at Glenrothes Woodside Way at Woodside Inn (services 231, 236, 266)
• A NEW stop is added at A91 Clayton Caravan Park (services 257, 260, 262, 263)
• A NEW stop is added at A914 Kettlebridge Mid Street (services 257, 260, 262, 263)
• A NEW stop is added at Dennyloanhead Crown Inn (services 252, 253, 260, 263)
• A NEW stop is added at A907 Alloa Road near BP Garage (services 257, 266)
• A NEW stop is added at A84 Doune at Fir Road (services 257, 266)
• A NEW stop is added at A84 Stratheyre at Ben Sheean Hotel (service 266)
• The existing stop at Forfar Old Guide Dog Centre is replaced by the one at Westfield Loan, to space our bus stops on this stretch out a bit.
• The existing stop at Glenrothes Newark Road North is replaced by one at Glenrothes Woodside Way at Woodside Inn (services 257, 260, 262, 263)
• The stop at Lochearnhead Watersports Centre on services 222 and 248 is amended to Lochearnhead Cameron Court. This stop therefore matches service 266.
• The stop at Crianlarich Ben More Restaurant is replaced by one at Crianlarich Police Station (services 222, 248, 266)
• The stop at Tyndrum Green Wellie is replaced by one at Tyndrum Public Toilets.
• Services 257 and 266 no longer serve Comrie (Fife). They are now routed instead via Cairneyhill and Kincardine.
• Minor timetable adjustments to most services.
• Service 262 on a Tuesday and Friday morning now runs 30 minutes later on the way to Livingston.
• Services 267 (Cupar to Inverness), 273 (Forfar to Galashiels) and 274 (Arbroath to Galashiels) have been discontinued for 2022.
• Any services that operate beyond Dundee to Arbroath, Forfar or Glenrothes on their return journeys now serve these points on request only to the drivers at the time of boarding.
Our booking office opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday – 0900-1200 then 1300-1700
Friday – 0900-1200 then 1300-1630
When you phone to book we will ask you for all passengers names and a contact telephone number for each passenger. If you phone out of hours, please leave your name and number on our answering machine and we will get back to you during opening hours.
Finally, as is mandatory on all public transport in Scotland, we require all passengers to wear a face covering while travelling on our vehicles, to protect other passengers and our staff. A face covering will NOT be supplied by Fishers Tours Limited.